Taking the place of the Xiaomi Redmi Note 8 Pro, the Xiaomi Redmi Note 9 Pro boasts more powerful smartphone hardware coupled with a redesigned body. 4GB or 6GB of RAM, Penta cameras, 5020mAh battery, and 18W quick charging are among its features. For a price that puts it in the category of one of the finest mid-range smartphones, the Redmi Note 9 Pro delivers these specifications. How to root Redmi Note 9 Pro with Magisk – I’ll walk you through the process. A custom ROM may be installed, the build prop can be edited, processing speed can be adjusted, and much more.
What Is Rooting?
Rooting an Android phone basically means giving it capabilities. You will have complete control over your Android system once you have rooted your phone. After rooting your phone, you may install a custom kernel and ROM, unlock it, and uninstall pre-installed apps.
However, before you root your phone, you should be aware of the benefits and drawbacks of rooting an Android smartphone.
Advantages Of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
Here are some Advantages of Root on Redmi Note 9 Pro
- After rooting, you can Customize your phone according to your requirements.
- You can Flash Custom Rom.
- Users will have Full Control over the smartphone.
- You can easily Take a Complete Backup of your Android phone.
- This allows Unsupported Applications and games to be installed.
Disadvantages Of Root Redmi Note 9 Pro
The following are some disadvantages of root on Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- You will lose your phone warranty if you root Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- You will be unable to get System Updates from the manufacturer of your phone.
- If you skip any stages during the rooting process, your phone may go completely dead.
- OTA Updates will not be able to be installed on your Redmi Note 9 Pro.
- First, charge your Redmi Note 9 Pro completely. If not, you run the danger of being stuck in the middle of the procedure.
- Make sure your phone’s bootloader is unlocked; you may use our tutorial to do so. Here.
- To flash files on the Redmi Note 9 Pro, use a custom recovery such as TWRP.
- Take a full backup of your Redmi Note 9 Pro as well.
- This tutorial is exclusively for rooting the Redmi Note 9 Pro. Try this approach on any other smartphone at your own risk. Otherwise, your phone may become inoperable and die.
How to Root Redmi Note 9 Pro with Magisk
The Magisk root technique is the most sophisticated and safest approach. In addition, you’ll be able to utilize banking applications without any issues using this approach.
If something occurs to your smartphone, miuiupdate.com is not liable for any loss or damage to it. These methods are to be used at your own risk!
- First and foremost, download the most recent Magisk App (Magisk Zip) file to your phone.
- Transfer the Magisk zip file to your phone’s internal storage.
- Also, make sure you have a Custom Recovery loaded on your phone.
- Now, boot your Redmi Note 9 Pro into Recovery Mode by pressing the Volume Up + Power Button simultaneously till you see the Boot Animation.
- From the TWRP Recovery page, tap on Install.
- Locate Magisk now. Choose a zip file from your internal storage.
- After Swipe To Confirm Flash should be selected.
- Then, flash the Lazy Flasher zip file, otherwise your phone will not boot.
- Reboot your device after that.
- Install Magisk Manager APK after your phone has booted up.
- You have now successfully rooted your Redmi Note 9 Pro.
That’s it! You may now update Magisk directly from the Magisk app. In addition to root benefits, Magisk’s module system allows you to take advantage of all root features.
Now you have learned how to root Redmi Note 9 Pro with Magisk.