In this detailed tutorial, you can read about How To Install ADB and Fastboot on windows10/8/7, their commands, and the related value. You can execute a plethora of tweaks on your smartphone with the Android ecosystem. These include the option to release the bootloader, Flash personalized ROMs, and TWRP recoveries.
Download ADB and Fastboot tool
You can download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool 15 seconds Installer from the below download link.
No new edition is available for the 15-second ADB installer. We suggest that the 15-second ADB installer not be used on new devices.
Thanks to XDA Recognized Contributor shimp208, who shared this on XDA.
Supported Windows Versions
Windows 7 / 8.1 / 8 / 10 models for all 32-bit and 64-bit processor types are supported by the ADB and Fastboot tools. Follow the installation guide below.
How to Install ADB and Fastboot Tool
You can download and install either 15 seconds ADB Installer, Minimal ADB, and Fastboot tool. Well, we recommend using the Minimal ADB and Fastboot tool.
Install ADB and Fastboot using 15 seconds ADB Installer
- Let‘s start by downloading the ADB Installer setup file from XDA Member @Snoop05. Not only does it install ADB, but within a small time of 15 seconds, it also launches fastboot and USB drivers.
- First, run the adb-setup.exe file.
- Now, you need to respond with YES (Y) or NO (N). Type ‘Y’ if you want to install the ADB and fastboot driver.
- Once again, type ‘Y’ to install the device driver. This may take a few seconds to install the device drivers, and after that, the command window will automatically close.
- Congratulations!!! You have successfully installed ADB and fastboot on your Windows PC.
Install ADB and Fastboot using Minimal ADB Installer
- Download the Minimal ADB and Fastboot Tool exe installer package.
- Start the installation by double-clicking it.
- If a new window pops up to grant the permission, confirm by YES or Run.
4. Click the Next button to confirm one by one.
5. Now tap on Finish to complete the process.
6. If you have already selected the tick mark to launch minimal ADB and fastboot
7. You will see this screen to start the command.