Download TPS Xiaomi Tool latest version for unlocking or removing your Xiaomi devices from your Mi Account. Basically, it unofficially bypasses Mi Account with bootloader unlocking and examining point finder. This tool is being built by the Miko Force team, and all thanks go to them. You can download TPS Xiaomi Tool- New 2021 Update from here if you are also a Xiaomi system customer and want to enable or disable your Mi account.
Although advanced users can use the Qualcomm 9008 com port method or the Fastboot method to bypass the Mi account problems, most Xiaomi (Mi and Redmi) devices are supported by this app. If the registered SIM card used to validate the Mi account is missing, and you want to disable or trigger the Mi account, this method will help you out. Now, let’s check out some of the features below that are helpful.
TPS Xiaomi Tool Features:
- Mi Account Unlock On EDL 9008
- Fastboot Remove From Various Model
- Bypass or Disable Mi Account
- Check All Xiaomi Devices
- Information Reboot Xiaomi Menu & More
- Unofficial Bootloader Unlock for all Xiaomi Devices
- Reset Xiaomi Devices
Download TPS Xiaomi Tool
File Name: TPS Xiaomi Tool
Size: 6 MB
File Type: zip/compressed
Version: 32-bit & 64-bit
Supported OS: Windows
How to Use TPS Xiaomi Tool
You can either use the fastboot procedure or the EDL technique to unlock the Mi Account on all of your Xiaomi smartphones.
1. Fastboot Method
Power off the Xiaomi device and then press and hold power+volume down Button until fastboot logo appears.
2. EDL Method
- First of all, you will need to install ADB & Fastboot driver on your PC and enable USB debugging on your device.
- Connect your device to the PC via a USB cable.
- Open a command window in the computer and type the following commands:
adb reboot edl
- If any pop up appears on the phone screen then allow the ADB access.
- In TPS Xiaomi tool the apparatus state will show ADB style or Fastboot mode in green color after connecting the Xiaomi Smartphone.
That’s it. We hope that you find this post beneficial. You can comment below if you have any questions.