Download latest MIUI Based Devices Android OS 5.0, 5.1 And 6.0 Xposed framework variant in your phone. Read full installation guide from below and enjoy this Xposed framework variant in your MIUI Based Devices Android OS 5.0, 5.1 And 6.0.
Full Installation Guide Of Xposed framework variant in MIUI Based Devices Android OS 5.0, 5.1 And 6.0
- Xposed framework variant
- Built for MIUI based devices
- Android OS 5.0, 5.1 And 6.0
- Tested and working on latest ROM
- Working hooking and themes
- Custom recovery (CWM, TWRP)
Some Valuable Information You Should Know Before Installation Of Xposed framework
It is very important to successfully installation to choose right archive before installing.
– “arm” means the devices that are running arm32 operating system and uses ARM architecture CPU.
– “arm64” means the devices that are running arm64 operating system and uses ARM64 architecture CPU.
– “x86” means the devices that are running x86 operating system and uses x86 architecture (Intel) CPU.
– “sdk21” means Android Lollipop 5.0.x
– “sdk22” means Android Lollipop 5.1.x
– “sdk23” means Android Marshmallow 6.0.x
How To Install Xposed Framework On MIUI Based Devices Android OS 5.0, 5.1 And 6.0
- Install Xposed Installer app First
- Make a full backup
- Copy the Xposed file to SD Card
- Flash “xposed-vxx-sdkxx-armxx-MIUI-edition-by-SolarWarez-xxxxxxxx.zip” through a custom recovery
- Reboot and wait for a while
- after 5 minutes then you need get boot log by “adb logcat -v time”, reboot into recovery and restore backup or de install Xposed