On Internet, majority of people are looking for the right and perfect method to install or flash the MIUI Rom/firmware on Xiaomi smartphone. Here is the best and working tutorial about How to Flash Rom/Firmware On Xiaomi Smartphone or Device.
Requirements To Flash Firmware On Xiaomi Smartphone
- The only and important thing to flash any rom on Xiaomi, You need to have a stock Rom/Firmware on yout device or smartphone.
Important Notice Before Installing Any Xiaomi Firmware Or Rom
- You can follow the below method to downgrade or update your Xiaomi smartphone. If you are on new firmware and want to downgrade, then you need to download the old firmware first then follow the below step to step tutorial.
- Please take a backup of your phone before updating your device using the below method. So, that you can recover your personal data when any thing wrong happens after flashing.
- We have managed and updated to share the Xiaomi Stock Firmware/Rom for all Xiaomi smartphones. you can download them from our Website.
- We have shared the official Xiaomi USB Drivers, you can check it from here
How To Flash Or Update Stock Firmware On Xiaomi Smartphones
- Download Xiaomi USB drivers on your computer and if you have already in it then skip this step
- Now download Xiaomi Stock Firmware/Rom on your PC or Computer.
- Connect your Xiaomi Phone with your Computer/Pc and Copy the zip downloaded file to your Xiaomi device.
- Copy the file in your phone storage(Memory Card) and disconnect it from your computer.
- After that, Open “Tool” Folder from the launcher and select “Updater”.
- Hit the Menu Key and and click on Select Installation File
- Now, Locate the zip file that you have copied to the Phone SD Card
- Now click on Update button to start the update process.
- Now update process will start and you can even see this.
- Update process in finished now 🙂 Select Reboot to finish all procedure.